Thursday, May 5, 2016

Emotional status,Quotes for Whatsapp, Images




Emotional Whatsapp Status:- Hii Friends Today I am Sharing With you an Emotional Whatsapp Status and Emotional Quotes in Hindi. You know that Whatsapp is the top messaging apps which are used by the million of people. Writing Status in WhatsApp like many Status for many of people show their mood. Many people emotional there in your life. So you can collect the Emotional Quotes Status for Whatsapp in Hindi and English Language is given below.



Emotional Whatsapp Status, Quotes


The best part about walking in the rain__is that no one knows you are crying.


One thing about music, _when it hits you feel no pain.


The Most Painful Memory is That When I walk Away from you but You Let me go.



Mat puchh kaise guzar rahi h zindagi, Uss daur se guzar rahi hu jo guzarta hi nhi..!!


I am sick and tired of being strong...!!


Loneliness is the most terrible poverty....!!


When you put that ring on my finger, you put a chain of death around my heart.


It doesn't matter what you do. It matters who you do it with.


It's funny how a person can hurt you so much when you were expecting it in the first place




A single lie discovered is enough to create doubt over every truth expressed.


I'm fighting to get you out of my head but I'm holding onto every word that you ever said.


Before you go pointing your fingers at someone else, you may want to make sure your own hands are clean..


My heart beats. Echoes into the cold streets. Where nightmares and darkness begin to meet.


Let me see you try to live without me. Now where's your head


Virtue is never left to stand alone. He who has it will have neighbors.


I just want to know that someone considers me theirs.




Sometimes you expect so much from others, but maybe it's because you'd be willing to do it for them.


If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you always got, and you'll always feel what you always felt.


Ability is what you're capable of doing, motivation determines what you do, and attitude determines how well you do it.


Time decides who you meet in life, your heart decides who you want in your life, but your behaviors decide who will stay in your life...


Usually, the people who degrade others are self-conscious about themselves. They want to feel empowerment over you & see you get in your feelings. Don't let them.


One day you will remember me, one day you will laugh at the memories, one day you will try to find me. But One Day I won't be waiting for what you have to give.




Some people call me Mike, You can call me tonight.


There?s always a person that you hate for no reason.


? Behind this smile is everything you?ll never understand.


Virtue is never left to stand alone. He who has it will have neighbors.


 When you learn to accept instead of expecting, You?ll have fewer disappointments.


Knowledge is like underwear. It is useful to have it, but not necessary to show it off.


Dreams are the answers to questions that we haven?t yet figured out how to ask.


 Love your girl like you love your Coffee? Enjoy it before its hotness goes.




Feelings that come back are feelings that never away.


Oh, I am sorry. I forgot I only exist when you need something.


Your emotions trouble you only in those things which you call yours.


Its very easy to say "busy" when someone needs you... But it's very painful to hear "Busy" when you need someone...


Sometimes people are beautiful, not in looks status. Just in the way they are.



Being single is smarter than being in the wrong relationship.


trust takes years to build, seconds to break and forever to repair.


That feeling when you look back and realize you made the wrong choice.




I am not a victim of emotional conflicts. I am human.


That feeling when you look back and realize you made the wrong choice.


Best friends make the good times better and the hard times easier.


My silence is just another word for my pain.



Emotional Whatsapp Status Images

























































































So there is the best collection of sad emotional status for Whatsapp. you can show your emotional sad mood by writing there above emotional status and love status for your WhatsApp profile. You like the Emotional Whatsapp Status collection of Heart touching and Heart Brokan Emotional Status quotes then share it with your friends. I hope your friends will also like the above collection of emotional status quotes with images.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sample Text

Copyright © Whatsaap Status, Whatsaap Status In Hindi, Romantic Whatsapp Status, Cool Whatsaap Status | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com