Sunday, May 8, 2016

Whatsapp Alone Status, Lonely status, Quotes



Whatsapp alone Status:-  Hello Friends Today I am sharing with you a Lonely Status for Whatsapp. There are many people of Whatsapp User Who want the best Status for Her. I am publishing an Aloneness and loneliness status quotes in Hindi and English Languages. The Alone Whatsapp Status contain a funny sad love status etc. You can check out the collection of Alone Status from the given below. I hope you will like the lonely Alone Status.



Whatsapp Alone, Lonely Status:-


I don't have a lot of friends, I just know a lot of people.


Why does it always have to be the one that you love the most hits you the hardest?




I don't usually sleep enough, but when I do, it's still not enough.


It is strange to be known so universally and yet to be so lonely.


Loneliness is the universal problem of rich people.


Being lonely is like a storm with no rain, crying without tears.




Sometimes the people that u don't want to get hurt doesn't care if they hurt you!


The most painful memory. When I walked away and you let me go.


When You Sit Alone .. You Sit With Your Past .



Loneliness is the human condition. No one is ever going to fill that space.


I cry then I cut, then I cry again, it never ends


How did I go from being so happy, to so sad?


Thank you for breaking my heart, because without that I wouldn't be the person I am today with the person I love.



People say never give up, but sometimes giving up is the best option because you realize you're just wasting your time.


I love being alone, but I Hate being lonely.


You can’t be lonely if you are in the company of the person you’re alone with.


The worst loneliness is not to likes yourself.




Loneliness is a part of your life. It teaches us that we are not complete in ourselves.


Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you.


Sometimes I Feel Like I Am Completely In The Dark.


The people who were once close to me, now act as complete strangers.




Is feeling extremely lonely, and neglected right now. But does anyone really care? 


Everyone thinks I have it all but it's so empty living behind these walls,


It's Too Hard To Stay Alone In Life.



Whatsapp Alone Lonely Quotes Status:-


You can’t be lonely if you are in the company of the person you’re alone with.


The worst loneliness is not to likes yourself.




I cry then I cut, then I cry again, it never ends



Maybe I am crazy but laughing makes the pain pass by


I Am Not Alone, I Am Lonely With Out You.




Sometimes I Feel Like I Am Completely In The Dark.


It’s sad to be happy alone.



You make me feel like I'm going in spirals, I don't know what to do.


The soul of sadness is self .




As a rule, our minds are sad.


That Sad Moment When Your Silence To Save Relation Consider As Your Ego....


You sometimes think you want to disappear but all you really want is to be found.


Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.




I feel crappy inside like something just broke.


The higher you climb on love's ladder,the harder you fall.


Wake me up when things are going right for once.


How did I go from being so happy, to so sad?




So this above given collection of Lonely status is best and popular selected status by our team. Many people want to share their feeling on WhatsApp so today I have published an article about Love Sad Loneliness and Aloneness.
You like our Alone Whatsapp status and Lonely status for Whatsapp then share it with your friends . I hope your friends will like the collection Alone Lonely Quotes SMS and Messages.




Share:

8 comments:

  1. Hey! you have nice collection of alone status, you can also check my latest collection of Alone Status 2017

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good article really liked it
    plz read also Alone status
    breakup status
    cool status
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good article really liked it
    cheapest smm panel
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete

Sample Text

Copyright © Whatsaap Status, Whatsaap Status In Hindi, Romantic Whatsapp Status, Cool Whatsaap Status | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com