Monday, March 28, 2016

Heart Touching Status, Lines, Quotes For Whatsaap

Heart Touching Status:

 Hello Friends and Guys, I am Share With You a Heart Touching Whatsapp Status in Hindi. This is the best Heart Touching Whatsapp Status. This Status is the best sad Heart Broken Status for Whatsapp. Now you all know that in Friends Fight is necessary. Boyfriends and Girlfriends fighting Update Heart Broken Status they are very sad. This site you can get the best short Status love sad.



Love Heart Touching Quotes Status Lines:


Whatsapp Status Heart Touching Status, Heart Touching Quotes and Touching Lines in Hindi and English. These given Love Heart Touch status from given below Collection.


It's better to be Leave lonely then, to be played by Bad people.


 I hope you will realize how much you are hurting me...!!


 Jo beet gya use socha nahi karte jo mil gya use khoya nahi karte...saflta aunhe milti hai  jo waqt or halat par roya nahi krte...!!



Fiker toh teri aaj bhi karte hain _ Bas apka jiker karne ka hak nahi raha Muje..!!


Ansu humari ankho ki kaad me thai,Bas teri yaad aye or inhe zamanat mil gai...


Vo jo dusro ke liye dua karte hain, Dua khud uski ki khuda pura karta hai..


Never put your own happiness in someone else hands.


Your mind may be sad because you are not with him, but your heart is happy just knowing him.


When I close my eyes I see you, when I open my eyes I miss you.


The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.


The higher you climb on love's ladder, the harder you fall.


It's not how tragically we suffer but how miraculously we live.


The pain is there to remind me that I'm still alive.




Sometimes people have to cry out all their tears, to make room for a heart full of smiles.


Whatever our souls are made of, HIS and Mine are the SAME. - Emily Bronte


I wish I could ignore you, the way you ignore me.


A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly heart.


Loneliness is the human condition. No one is ever going to fill that space.


It isn't the bad memories that make you sad, but the best ones that you can't bring it back


Is finally driven to the point where they find comfort in lies and shuns the truth.


The sky isn't always blue. The sun doesn't always shine. So it's okay to fall apart sometimes.


I don't usually sleep enough, but when I do, it's still not enough.




The loss of a loved one is one of the most tragic and devastating things a person could endure.


Reality has exiled me, I am no longer bound by its laws.


The worst missing is missing your own self which you used to be once upon a time...


A great many people have a soldier's stomach - everything they eat goes to the front.


The sky isn't always blue. The sun doesn't always shine. So it's okay to fall apart sometimes.


Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will follow you.


You must be, said the Cat. or you wouldn't have come here.


Without communication, there is no relationship. Without respect, there is no love. Without trust, there is no reason to continue.


A beautiful face doesn't mean anything without a beautiful heart.




One day you'll meet someone who doesn't care about your past because they want to be with you in future.


It's not how tragically we suffer but how miraculously we live.


Going to keep all secrets to myself since some people I can't trust :'(


I know my silence and my tears will heal my pain one day.


Loneliness is the human condition. No one is ever going to fill that space.


A beautiful dress can change the personality but beautiful behavior can change the Life!!


Never Forget who was there for you when no one else was.


I don't usually sleep enough, but when I do, it's still not enough.


I'll miss you forever like the stars miss the sun in the morning skies.


How can I go back to where the smile I had was real.




It isn't the bad memories that make you sad, but the best ones that you can't bring it back.


Is so sad to see vacation go, it's back to school tomorrow!


There is always someone who cares for you without your knowledge.


The higher you climb on love's ladder, the harder you fall.




Whatsapp Status Heart Touch is the best status line and lines of love. You can share love heart touching and Heart Broken With your Friends, Family member etc. This Status is available in Hindi and English. I can use heart touching lines in Hindi and many Status are Hindi available. If you like these Status Quotes and Short lines of Heart Touching and share with friends. I hope Whatsapp Status Heart Touch like there.

Share:

2 comments:

Sample Text

Copyright © Whatsaap Status, Whatsaap Status In Hindi, Romantic Whatsapp Status, Cool Whatsaap Status | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com