Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Happy Birthday Whatsapp Status, Quotes in Hindi


Happy Birthday Whatsapp Status:-

  Hello, Friends I am sharing with you the Happy Birthday Status and Quotes and telling for your Friends and Family member. Everyday Birthday of someone your Friends, Your parents and your brother sister. Here in this birthday, WhatsApp status posted best and the coolest and attractive birthday wishes, messages for you and your friends  Happy Birthday Whatsapp Status and Happy Birthday Whatsapp Quotes you can check the all given below.  You can copy your favorite Happy Birthday Whatsapp Status and Quotes. And send to your friends and family member. Happy Birthday, Whatsapp Status wishes in given below. You can Select the best status and send your friends and Group member. I can share Happy Birthday Whatsapp Status to your Friends and family member.



Happy Birthday Status, Quotes:


Happy Birthday Whatsapp Status Wishes and Quotes in Hindi and English is given below. you can send this status to your birthday Friends, Family member, and brother sister.


Hello Friends.. Eat, drink & Enjoy because it is my birthday...!!


Happy birthday to my Awesome, beautiful and fabulous best friend. You are the most gifted _ person in this world, happy birthday to my best friend....


Angels are Dancing, the sun is shining, today is your birthday and I am celebrating. Happy B-Day to My friends.




Today is your birthday On this special day today I wish and pray, may you get a lot of happiness & joy Happy b'Day brother.


Mom, you are my best friend Mom,May god give you all happiness to my mom.. happy birthday my mom.


Some like Sunday some like Monday, but I like your birthday. Happy birthday my sweetheart...


May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live.




May God shower his choicest blessings on you. wishing you happiness, good health and a great year ahead. Happy Birthday...


Birthdays will come & go but the wishes will live together with us.


Happy Birthday my precious angel! May God guard all your steps, actions, and thoughts and keeps you healthy and lucky!


May this day bring to you all things that make you smile?


 These angles are coming in your way, with lots of love from me to say have a very happy birthday.


Happy birthday to my amazing, beautiful and fabulous best friend. You are the most gifted person on this earth, happy birthday my best friend.


On your special day today I wish and pray, may you get the hole  happiness Happy birthday brother.


A mother holds her children hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. Happy birthday, mom.




Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!


Wishing you happy endings and great beginnings. Happy Birthday My Friend.


May you be gifted with life’s biggest joys and never-ending bliss. After all, you yourself are a gift to earth, so you deserve the best. Happy Belated Birthday!!!


Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.Live as long as you may. The first twenty years are the longest half of your life.




A true friend remembers your birthday, but not your age. Happy Birthday ;)


I would like to thank my mom and dad for making this miracle possible. ITS MY BIRTHDAY :)


Thinking of you with love on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always.


Happy Birthday. Wishing you more glorious and wonderful years on the surface of the earth – or wherever you might be.



'Happy birthday to you' is the most sung song in the world and it has been sung in space as well.


Why are birthday's good for you? Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest!


I get so excited when someone brings out the cake at a birthday party because that means I can leave soon.


Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend





Thinking of you with love on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always.


Wish u a 100 types happy return of this space day.


Have a wonderful, happy, healthy birthday now and forever. Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday to a person that’s charming, talented and witty, and reminds me a lot of myself.





Happy Birthday!! Hope your day is filled with lots of love and laughter! May all your birthday wishes come true.


Happy birthday to me" or "Thanks for the wishes" or "X years since the world is beholding this beauty".


I am grateful to God for the gift of life, I am void without him. Also thankful to my earthly parents for nurturing me into the graceful, lovely, and great men I am today.


Forget the fact that you are aging, and let us start celebrating! Happy birthday!




It's my Birthday so make sure you wish me happy birthday lol.


Yup it's my Birthday yay me


It’s your birthday today! You know what that means? It’s time to wear the hat, blow the candles and cut the cake. But don’t forget to think of all the wishes you want to make! Enjoy your day!


Share:

2 comments:

Sample Text

Copyright © Whatsaap Status, Whatsaap Status In Hindi, Romantic Whatsapp Status, Cool Whatsaap Status | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com