Saturday, March 26, 2016

Cute Love Status And Quotes For Whatsapp

Cute Love Status:-

Hello, Guys and Friends Today I am sharing with a Cute Love Whatsapp Status and Love Quotes in Hindi. Many people used a Whatsapp Messenger. There are also need a Cute Whatsapp Status about love and Lovely Quotes for Facebook and Whatsapp. I publish there Cute Status Collection in Hindi. The Cute Love Whatsapp Status you like her.


This Status is the best Cute Love Status for Girlfriends and Boyfriends. All the people are want to show their Whatsapp Status. You can also get the Cute love Quotes in Hindi. This Cute Status is available very short. you like these Cute Love Whatsapp Status and Quotes in Hindi then share it with your friends. I hope like there Cute love Status Collection.


Cute love Status and Quotes Collection: 



Love in Life ,Makes the life beautiful..


In life, I need only U!


Love is like the sun which coming out from the clouds and warming Ur soul.


Always Love your G-friend from your Heart, not from your mood or Mind..


If you were thinking about someone ,while Studying you're definitely in LUV.


Thinking of U is easy, I do it every day in life. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away...??


Time goes by a very slower when you miss the someone who loves U.


Love never fails and when it fails in life, then it's not loved!


I lost my Heart Can Any body See...??


If I had flower for every time you made me smile & laugh I’d have a garden to walk in forever.


I was looking for someone that can improve my life, but then I met you and found my life in you which were already perfect.


You know you’re in love when you see the world in her eyes and her eyes everywhere in the world.


Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favourite.


I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.


I love you yesterday I love you still, I always have…. I always will


The moment I want to be with you, I close my eyes.


Time can never change my feelings for you.


Distance and time don’t matter anymore when you are in my heart.


Belief in small things that matter and that can make big differences.


I just had a lovely accident; I just fell in love with you.


Everybody needs someone in life to hold on to. Glad that I have you.


I am always there by your side when you make mistakes because I know you’re trying.


I never really think of future because I already have you by my side.


I am not a warrior, but with you I can battle the toughest challenges in my life.


You’re the coolest person in my life so when you’re around, I make lemonade out of lemons in my life.


Everything happens for a reason, if not now you will see the big picture later on in life.


Go for someone who is not only proud to have you but will also take every risk just to be with you.


There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you - I Love You.


You are the only clock that's ticking in my heart..!!


Love is not about possession, Love is about appreciation


The person loves you more will fight with you daily without any reason


Hi, is a short, simple word but it's how love starts.


Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.


Fund love, found sadness at the end of the line. - Wyn Owen Justin


Love is like the sun which coming out from the clouds and warming your soul.





Share:

1 comment:


  1. Thank you for all the hard work you put into it. It's really shows. i read you all post i love to read your post and you work well. Cute Status

    ReplyDelete

Sample Text

Copyright © Whatsaap Status, Whatsaap Status In Hindi, Romantic Whatsapp Status, Cool Whatsaap Status | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com