Friday, May 13, 2016

Happy Birthday Whatsapp Status, Quotes



Happy Birthday, Whatsapp Status:- Hello Guys Today I am sharing with you the Happy Birthday Whatsapp Status and tell your Friends. Every day there was a Birthday of anyone your Friends. Your Parents and Your brother sister. So you can check the all given below Happy Birthday WhatsApp Status and Quotes. You can copy your favorite Myself Happy Birthday Whatsapp Status and Quotes. And Send to your Friends, Family Member, and Brother Sister.



Happy Birthday Whatsapp status, Quotes


 May your day with the filled with the warm sunshine of love, and the bright color of laughter.


 Just wanted to wish a little sunshine back in the heart of someone,
How gives it always all year long. Happy birthday!




 Your birthday has already passed but hoping its was simply on the best, many happy returns of the day happy birthday friend.


 Happy birthday to my amazing, beautiful and fabulous best friend. You are the most gifted person on this earth, happy birthday my best friend.


 I will never let you  fall, I will  stand up with you forever, I will be there for you through it all Happy birthday my love


 Thank you, tender love, .you will never really know how happy that you have me and how much iIlove you to so



 Happy birthday brother,wishing you a day filled with happiness, and a year filled with  joy.



 A brother is a friend give by nature, happy birthday brother.


 Mom you are my best friend and greatest confidante, I could not be any happier to have you as my mother, happy birthday my mom


 Simply copy and paste these status updates on your facebook wall, twitter and WhatsApp to tell that special person how special he/she is. 




I wish you happy birthday i wish you many more, i wish you peace and happiness....


May God shower his choicest blessings on you. wishing you happiness, good health and a great year ahead.


Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.


May this day bring countless happiness and endless joy and live with peace and serenity. Happy Birthday.


On your birthday lots of people are thinking of you. I just wanted to let you know that I am one of them. Happy Birthday!



Here's wishing a Happy Birthday to the most charming, funny, attractive and rocking personality in town. Have a great day.


Happy Birthday. Wishing you more glorious and wonderful years on the surface of the earth – or wherever you might be.


"Happy birthday to you" is the most sung song in the world and it has been sung in space as well.


Happy Birthday to you. may you have many more. you have been a great friend to me. i have a little wish, may we be friends, till the world ends.




I may not celebrating your special day with you but i want you to know that i am thinking of you and happy birthday.


Actually, I didn't forget your birthday, but since you forgot mine I waited until a day after to send this.


You're older today than yesterday but younger than tomorrow, Happy Birthday!


From the bottom of my heart, I wish you a very happy birthday. May it be filled with love, blessings, and joy.



Our friendship is made of gold and it will never rust, will stay precious until the world turns to dust. Happy Birthday and may your every wish come true!


Happy Birthday to the MOST WONDERFUL, AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL, COURAGEOUS and GREAT FRIEND you are... Have an awesome Birthday.


Life is very short, So enjoy every moment, Don't lose your confidence go always ahead Happy birthday.



May your birthday be the window which opens A million vistas that help you in the fulfillment of Ur dream and accomplishment of your goals... "Happy Birthday"


The best Birthday wish that you can get for the day is that may you live each moment of your life to the very fullest, without any regrets. Happy Birthday!


Finding a great friend is like looking for a four leaf clover. But I did get lucky! Happy Bday! May beauty and happiness surround you today and beyond.


Secret sharer Fashion consultant Comfort giver Co-diet buster Co-operative bank always beside me like best friend today is really special day Very Happy Birthday.




The sun rose today with a very special charm, the clouds cleared today with a very special intent and the trees are all swaying in unison - just to wish you a very Happy Birthday.


Just want to THANK ALL OF YOU for making me feel special on my Birthday, Love You Guys!


Happy birthday to someone close to me. Hope all the angels are singing to you in heaven.


May this day bring countless happiness and endless joy and live with peace and serenity.




Happy Birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder.


Birthdays are like boogers. The more you have the harder it is to breath.


I am so blessed and thankful that the LORD has allowed me to see another birthday! Thank you Jesus!


Have a wonderful happy, healthy birthday and many more to come. Happy Birthday!




Happy Birthday Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy!!!


Just wanted to wish a little sunshine back into the heart of someone who gives it away all year long... Happy Birthday!


Angels are singing, the sun is shining, today is your birthday & i am celebrating. You are my angel in heaven. I Love You.


I m so glad u wr born, bcoz u have a brighten of my lyf and filled it with joy.. happy b'day...




I would like to thank my mom and dad for making this miracle possible. ITS MY BIRTHDAY :)


Some like Sunday some like monday, but i like your birthday.happy birthday my sweetheart.


May God shower his choicest blessings on you. wishing you happiness, good health and a great year ahead. Happy Birthday…


I m so glad u wr born, bcoz u have a brighten of my lyf and filled it with joy.. happy b’day…




Happy Birthday my precious angel! May God guard all your steps, actions and thoughts and keeps you healthy and lucky!


May you be gifted with life’s biggest joys and never-ending bliss. After all, you yourself are a gift to earth, so you deserve the best. Happy Belated Birthday!!!


Happy birthday to my Awesome, beautiful and fabulous best friend. You are the most gifted _ person on this world, happy birthday to my best friend.... 





So there above given are the popular Happy Birthday Whatsapp Status. You can Update there status on your whatsapp status.  There are the short status quotes for happy birthday for friends. I hope your friends will like there famous Happy Birthday Status. 
Share:

1 comment:

Sample Text

Copyright © Whatsaap Status, Whatsaap Status In Hindi, Romantic Whatsapp Status, Cool Whatsaap Status | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com