Monday, May 16, 2016

Best Whatsapp Status, Quotes



Best Whatsapp Status:- Hello Guys Today I am sharing all types of Best Whatsapp Status with my blog readers. We know that Whatsapp Messanger is used by many peoples from all around the world. So today I am sharing best Whatsapp status with all peoples so that will never face any problems in creating status  for WhatsApp daily. You can check out ll types of Best Whatsapp Status below.




Best Whatsapp Status, Quotes:-


 Mai har kisi k liye apne aap ko accha sabit nhi kr skta ….Lekin mai un ke liye BEHATREEN hu , Jo mujhe Samajhte hai 


 दुकानें उसकी भी लुट जाती है अक्सर हमने देखा है…! . जो दिन भर में न जाने कितने ताले बेच देता है…!!


I am always right, Once I thought that I am wrong, But I was wrong.





 No one is busy in this world. It's all about priorities!


 Dear time, more weekend please!


 कैसे बनेगा अमीर वो हिसाब का कच्चा बूढा भिखारी, जो बस एक रुपये के बदले सिग्नल पे खड़ा बेशकीमती दुआए दे देता है।


 छुपा लूंगा तुझे इसतरह से बाहों में;हवा भी गुज़रने के लिए इज़ाज़त मांगे;हो जाऊं तेरे इश्क़ में मदहोश इस तरह;कि होश भी वापस आने के इज़ाज़त मांगे.


जरूरत और चाहत में बहुत फ़र्क है… कमबख्त़ इसमे तालमेल बिठाते बिठाते ज़िन्दगी गुज़र जाती है !!!!




Friends r honest with each other, even if the truth hurts


Dusaro की अपेक्षा अगर आपको सफलता, यदि देर से मिले तो निराश नही होना चाहिये क्योँकि मक़ान बनने से ज्यादा समय महल बनने मेँ लगता है||



 उसके हाथ की गिरिफ्त ढीली पड़ी तो महसूस हुआ यही वो जगह है जहाँ रास्ता बदलना है…


Takleef to zindagi deti hai maut ko to log yuhi badnaam karte hai!!


 Yaaro Ki Mehfil Aise Jamai Jati Hai, Kholne Se Pehle Botal Hilai Jati Hai.





हथियार तो सिर्फ सोंख के लिए रखा करते हे ,,,,,खौफ के लिए तो बस नाम ही काफी हे ।


 Aksar Diya wohi bhujate hai … jo pehle usse Rosan karte hai


कितना कुछ जानता होगा वो शख्स मेरे बारे में मेरे मुस्कुराने पर भी जिसने पूछ लिया की तुम उदास क्यों हो.


Muqarar Waqt Hota Hai Mohabbat Ki Namazon Ka,
Adaa Jin Ki Nikal Jaye Qaza Bhi Chhoot Jaati Hai..


Mere dil mein zyada der tak rukta nahi koi,
Log kehte hain mere dil par saya hai tera.





Tune mujhe thukra diya fir bhi kuch gum nahi,
Kyunki pagli ladkiyan patane mein hum bhi kuch kum nahi.


Usne mere pyar ko yeh kehkar thukra diya ki,
Gareeb mohabbat nahi kiya karte.


Main bhi zinda hun, vo bhi zinda hai,
Katl to bechare ishq ka hua hai.


Ek raat jahan vo gayi thi baat rok kar,
Ab tak ruka hun wahin main raat rok kar..


Falling in Love is easy…But staying in Love is very special…


Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.





I am in love with you and all your little things.


Love is friendship Set on Fire


The moment I saw you, I fell in love & you smiled because you knew.


The true love is that changes you into a better person without changing you into someone else.


Being with you has made me 100% complete.


Kiss me, & You will see stars, Love me and I will give them to you…


We loved with a love which was more than Love.


My heart is and always be yours forever.


I always dream of being a millionaire like my uncle!… He’s dreaming too.





Fact: You wish Facebook had the middle finger button.


Always respects your self!


Love is that which ,can not see the poorness...


Don't play with me because I am champion.


24 Hours Online :)


My "Heart" Is Always Your!


!Pyar kiya nahi jata pyar to ho jata hai....


There is "No" shortcut for Success..


Hum ‘Kimat’ sE nHi ‘Kismat’ Se Mila Krte Hai... 


कुणी चुकला की__आम्ही ठोकलाच!!


I'm in love with you ,and nobody stops loving you.





Ooooooo…..Don’t copy my status.


70% boy Have GF ,other Have Brain!


Habits are That make you happy.


Life Goes on... 



So there above given are the popular Best Whatsapp Status. You can Update their status on your Whatsapp status. There are the short status quotes for best Whatsapp status for friends. I hope your friends will like famous best Whatsapp status.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sample Text

Copyright © Whatsaap Status, Whatsaap Status In Hindi, Romantic Whatsapp Status, Cool Whatsaap Status | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com