Thursday, April 28, 2016

Best 62 Funny Whatsapp Status in Hindi Languages 2016, Love , Love For Girlfriends



Best Funny Whatsapp Status in Hindi 2016:- Hello Friends I am sharing With you of Best Funny Whatsapp Status. Whatsapp is Very popular in the World and application across the whole world. Your account easily sets your WhatsApp  status in Hindi. You know many peoples change their Whatsapp status every day. So Today I am writing some best Whatsapp Status in Hindi for you. Whatsapp Status In the Hindi language I hope you like Their. If you really like these Best Whatsapp Status In Hindi then please share it with your friends. Thinking of a cool and best funny Whatsapp Status 2016 is quite a tough task indeed.



So here we bring in the collection of best Whatsapp Status messages that you can freely use to update your funny Whatsapp Status messages. 

Whatsapp Status In the Hindi Language


1.Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.


2.We don’t have to be alike to be friends. We just have to care about each other!


 3.छुपा लूंगा तुझे इसतरह से बाहों में;हवा भी गुज़रने के लिए इज़ाज़त मांगे;हो जाऊं तेरे इश्क़ में मदहोश इस तरह;कि होश भी वापस आने के इज़ाज़त मांगे.


4.जरूरत और चाहत में बहुत फ़र्क है… कमबख्त़ इसमे तालमेल बिठाते बिठाते ज़िन्दगी गुज़र जाती है !!!!


5.Dusaro की अपेक्षा अगर आपको सफलता, यदि देर से मिले तो निराश नही होना चाहिये क्योँकि मक़ान बनने से ज्यादा समय महल बनने मेँ लगता है||


6.सूरज सितारे चाँद मेरे साथ मेँ रहे जब तक तुम्हारे हाथ मेरे हाथ में रहे शाख़ों से टूट जाये वो पत्ते नहीं हम आँधी से कोई कह दे कि औक़ात में रहे.


7.Fikar kar uski jo teri fiqr kre, u to zindgi mai bhut hai hamdard.


8. तू मोहब्बत है मेरी इसीलिए दूर है मुझसे…अगर जिद होती तो शाम तक बाहों में होती ।


9. आज का विचार: अगर परछाईयाँ कद से और बातें औकात से बड़ी होने लगे तो समझ लीजिये कि सूरज डूबने ही वाला है..!


10.Takleef to zindagi deti hai maut ko to log vase hi badnaam karte rehte hai!!


11. काश कि वो लौट आयें मुझसे यह कहने, कि तुम कौन होते हो मुझसे बिछड़ने वाले..!!!


12.कितना कुछ जानता होगा वो शख्स मेरे बारे में मेरे मुस्कुराने पर भी जिसने पूछ लिया की तुम उदास क्यों हो.


13.Love’s nothing for a tennis player.


14.People nowadays look for WiFi rather than a Wife


15.Remember, When the going gets tough… The tough gets going!


16.You cannot always make a person laugh unless you’re a joke.


17.Sometimes all you need is an empty place – for farting.


18.Maintaining a ‘Take it easy’ attitude can do wonders to your life.


19.he road which is less traveled is less traveled for a reason indeed.


20.The road to success is and will always be under construction unless you find a way out.



21.!Zindgi ka pata nahi kab ruk jaye ,Is lye Apni Zindgi Achi Se Jiyo..


22.Fikr toh Ajj bi Ham App Ka karte hain,_Bas jikr karne ka hak nahi raha..


23.Zindgi Bahut Lamba Safar Hai Aram se Chalte Jayo..


24.Hum ‘Kimat’ sE nHi ‘Kismat’ Se Mila Krte Hai... !!


25.मुझे इतना भी मत घुमा ए जिंदगी,_ मै शहर का शायर हूँ , “MRF का टायर” नही ..!!


26.Zindgi adhuri Ho Jati hai jab apne he rooth jate hai.


27.##न वफा का जिकर होगा न वफा की बात होगी अब मोहब्बत जिससे भी होगी Kam(work) के बाद होगी…


28.Hamesha Diya wohi bhujate hai … jo pehle usse Rosan karte hai..!!


29.काश कि वो लौट आयें मुझसे यह कहने, कि तुम कौन होते हो मुझसे बिछड़ने वाले..##


30.तुम जिन्दगी में आ तो गये हो मगर_ ख्याल रखना, हम ‘जान’ दे देते हैं मगर ‘जाने’ नहीं देते..!!


31.ना pimple वाली के लिये, ना dimple वाली के लिये, ये photo है सिर्फ अपनी simple वाली के लिये.!


Best Funny Whatsapp Status Love



32.When the angels ask what I most loved about life, I’ll say you.


33.Love cures people, both the one who give it and the one who receive it


34.I was looking for someone that can improve my life, but then I met you and found my life in you which were already perfect.


35.Love is the strongest force the world possesses, yet it is the humblest imaginable 


36.You know you’re in love when you see the world in her eyes and her eyes everywhere in the world.


37.Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite.


38.I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.


39.I love you yesterday I love you still, I always have…. I always will


40.Kiss me, and you may see stars, love me and I will give them to you.


41.One Boy- Thousand Feelings


42.Mirrors can’t talk, lucky for you they can’t laugh either.


43.My ex-had one very annoying habit – BREATHING


44. हथियार तो सिर्फ सोंख के लिए रखा करते हे ,खौफ के लिए तो बस नाम ही काफी हे


45.Cigarette choana abuse as a hair- main hazard bear child chukka hun! 


46.A Good Date ends with Dinner. An Awesome Date ends with Breakfast

Best Funny Whatsapp Status Love For Girlfriend


47.When I miss you... I close my eyes and I've with you.


48.“No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. 
No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.”


49.I am not famous in this world but I am famous in someone’s heart. That’s all that matters to me.



50.Forget about what everyone else thinks and says. If it makes you happy, Go for it.


51.Someone asked me How’s life? I just smiled and replied, She’s fine :)


52.Live every moment, laugh every day, love beyond words.


53.If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything.


54.Why is life so complicated? You tell the truth, you get in trouble. You lie, you get in trouble.What do you do?


55.Every time I look at the keyboard, I always see U and me together.


56.दिल्लगी कर जिंदगी से, दिल लगा के चल
जिंदगी है थोड़ी, थोडा मुस्कुरा के चल..!!


57.Karma is karma kid name ho Jaye, ya pair,
Naam is a Karo kid sure he Karam ho Jaye


58.Bematlab ki duniya ka kissa hi khatm
Ab jis tarah ki duniya us tarah ke hum


59.Suna hain duaon ki keemat nahi hoti,
Fir bhi karobaar khub chalta hain iska

60.जिंदगी मेरे कानो मे अभी होले से कुछ कह गई,
उन रिश्तो को संभाले रखना जिनके बिन गुज़ारा नहीं होता


61.चेहरे “अजनबी” हो जाये तो कोई बात नही,
लेकिन रवैये “अजनबी” हो जाये तो बडी “तकलीफ” देते हैं !


62.जरूरत और चाहत में बहुत फ़र्क है,
कमबख्त़ इसमे तालमेल बिठाते बिठाते ज़िन्दगी गुज़र जाती है !!!


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sample Text

Copyright © Whatsaap Status, Whatsaap Status In Hindi, Romantic Whatsapp Status, Cool Whatsaap Status | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com