Monday, March 21, 2016

Best Romantic Wahtsapp Status For Girlfriends And Boyfriends

Whatsapp Status Romantic:



Hello Friends, Whatsapp Status the best and popular are in Hindi and English for Boy Friends and Girlfriends. Friends I am Share with you the Best Whatsapp Status. The Whatsapp Status are Romantic and many people used for Girlfriends and Boyfriends.Romantic Whatsapp Status share with love for her Boyfriends or Girlfriends. Romantic Whatsapp Status are big and Cool Collection in Hindi.           




Whatsapp Status collection and update to check above. There are many people used Romantic Status. There are searching for the best Whatsapp Status. Friends I will share Best Romantic Whatsapp Status for Today.



Best Romantic Status For Whatsapp in Hindi:

Friends, I am sharing with you for Best Romantic Whatsapp Status in Hindi for Lover

 Prem ek aisi AAG Hai jisme padne wala to anand leta hai aur dekhna wala jalta hai...!!

 Kaash Kabhi Fursat Mein Unko Yeh Khayal Aa Jaye_ Ke Koi Yaad Karta Hai Unhe Zindagi Samajh Kar!!!

Humko to apno ne luta gaero me kaha dum tha Jis jage par meri Kisti doobi waha paani hi kam tha.,!!

Kya rog lga gayi hai nye mousam ki barish mai!,..Mujhe yaad aa rahe hain mujhe bhul jane wale...

Jo beet gya use socha nahi karte ,!jo mil gya use khoya nahi karte...

I don’t need anything else in life… Your love is the greatest gift I could ever receive.in my life

I love you for who your from the inside. The lovely looking outside is just a bonus.

The first time I saw you, my heart whispered: That's the one.

A person who loves you truly will never let you go whatever the situation is.

Distance is to love what the wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it inflames the great.

I smile like an idiot when I'm talking to you. Doesn't matter if it's a person or through text or anything else. I just smile because it's you.

I can live without any friends, any family and any money but I can't live without you.

Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world. Finding you is the first.

Thinking of you is easy, I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away.

The way I see you is like the way I see the stars, far but still beautiful.

Love is not something you say and it happens. It is a feeling that is felt deep in the heart and I feel it for you.

When I look at you, I can't deny there is a GOD. Bcoz only GOD could have created someone as wonderful and beautiful as you.

Go for someone who is not only proud to have you but will also take every risk just to be with you.

Every day I ask myself, how's it possible to love anyone as much as I love you? When I look in your eyes all my questions are answered.

I wanted to climb the mountain and get on with my life, but I never even made it to the top because I fell for you.

Life can give us lots’ of beautiful persons, But only one person is enough for a beautiful life…” ♥ :-)

No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.

The essence of romantic love is that wonderful beginning, after which sadness and impossibility may become the rule.

I can’t place anyone above you but I can place myself above you, not to be a master but to be your shield and always protect you.

If I could be anything I would be your tear, so I could be born in your eye, live down your cheek and die on your lips.

Someone asked me How’s life? I just smiled and replied, She’s fine :)

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was the choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

What is love? In math: an equation; in history: a war; in chemistry: a reaction; in art: a heart; in me: YOU.

I never feared death or trying. I only feared to lose you.

तू मेरी जिन्दगी में ऐसे शामिल हो,
जैसे मंदिर के दरवाजे पर बंधे मन्नत के धागे.

दिलो जान से करेंगे हिफ़ाज़त उसकी,
बस एक बार वो कह दे कि मैं अमानत हूं तेरी.

छेड़ने लगीं सहेलियां उसकी, उसको मुजसे मिलने के बाद,
कि रंग क्यों बदला है तेरे होठों का उसको मिलने के बाद ||

There are only two times that I want to be with you… Now and Forever.

Nothing is perfect, but when I’m with you everything is perfect.

And I promise you this, no matter who enters your life, I will love more than any of them.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sample Text

Copyright © Whatsaap Status, Whatsaap Status In Hindi, Romantic Whatsapp Status, Cool Whatsaap Status | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com