Thursday, May 5, 2016

Whatsapp Cute Love Status, Quotes, Images



Cute Love Status:- Hello Friends Today I am sharing with you a Cute Love Whatsapp Status and quotes0in English and Hindi. there are Many People who can use a Whatsapp messenger. Whatsapp also need a Cute Whatsapp status about love and LoveLY Quotes for Whatsapp. I am Publish these Cute Status Collection With you in English in Hindi Languages.You can also get the cute love status for him and Cute love Status. I hope Cute Love Status like there.



Whatsapp Cute Love Status, Quotes


If I had a flower for everytime you made me smile & laugh I’d have a garden to walk in forever.


I was looking for someone that can improve my life, but then I met you and found my life in you which were already perfect.


There’s only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you – I Love You.


Falling in love is only half of I want, staying in love with you for till forever is the other




Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite.


I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.


I love you yesterday I love you still, I always have…. I always will


My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.


My "Heart" is always Ur!


Always Love your G-friend from your Heart, not from your mood or Mind.


When I think about U...I don't feel so alone....


Thinking of U is easy, I do it every day in life. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away...?? 


Time goes by a very slower when you miss the someone who loves U.




A man in love is incomplete until he is married with her love. Then he’s finished. 


Love never fails and when it fails in life, then it's not loved! 


When the angels ask what I most loved about life, I'll say you.


I want to run away with you. Where there is only you and me.


If you are not interested then don't cheat him.. Better leave him.


Late night conversations with our loved ones..!!


Better to b alone than being wid sme1 who makes u feel alone...


So far, but I love you always dream without fear, love without limits.




I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much of it?


Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite.


Love when you're ready, not when you are alone.


Only you can give me that feeling.


When I count my blessings I count you twice.


Being someone's first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.


I want you today and tomorrow and next week and for the rest of my life.


The minute you think of giving up think of the reason why you held on so long.


Love is like the sun which coming out from the clouds and warming your soul.


Love is That Which can not see the Religious, Caste, Rich, Poor..in life.


. It feels so good to wake up with you in the morning.




Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.


. Thinking of you is easy, I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away...


Sometimes following your heart means breaking someone else's 


. You cannot buy Love, but still you need to pay for it. 



Knowledge cannot replace friendship. I'd rather be an idiot than loose you. 


The world's happiest couple never has the same character. They just have the best understanding of their difference. 


Every morning would be perfect if I woke up next to you. 


I love you for who your from the inside. The lovely looking outside is just a bonus


 A true man doses not need to romance a different girl every night, a true man romances the same girl for the rest of her life.



Cute lady needs cute boy and I'm here for the same.


Every night I think of you before bed with the hopes of having you in my dreams. 

Whatsapp Cute Love Status Images









































































So there above given are the Cute Love Status for Girlfriends and Boyfriends. People are want to show their emotion in Whatsapp that why cute love status is that which can show the love emotion in WhatsApp.You like these Cute Love for Whatsapp Status then share it with your friends. I hope your friends will also like the Cute Love Quotes Collection.  
Share:

1 comment:

Sample Text

Copyright © Whatsaap Status, Whatsaap Status In Hindi, Romantic Whatsapp Status, Cool Whatsaap Status | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com